Code of Conduct
The Third Party Payment Processors Association is a not for profit trade association responsible for providing advocacy, support and industry leadership to its members. The Association has adopted a Code of Conduct to ensure the activities that affect the payments industry and its members are conducted with the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and fairness. All active members of the Association will subscribe to the following Code of Conduct:
- Adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable regulations, rules and laws related to the payments it processes.
- Avoid even the appearance of professional misconduct or criminal offense.
- Conduct business in a manner that does not adversely impact the membership or the payments industry.
- Conduct all activities in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Remain current on financial obligations to Association.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of the membership and member business.
The Association reserves the right to disassociate itself from any organization that, in its opinion, fails to abide by our Code of Conduct.